Reach out to us digitally - it’s fast, easy to use, and secure. You can settle your Nations Trust Bank Credit Card from Home.
We’re here for you online via Nations Online Banking and through the Nations Mobile Banking App, where you always have quick and easy access to your Account.
If you hold a savings or current account with us, you can always transfer payments safely and securely.
If you’re not enrolled, it’s easy to get started:
If you don’t have an account with Nations Trust Bank, you can always settle your Credit Card via the following methods.
- FriMi App - Visit www.frimi.lk to download the FriMi App and get started.
- From your own Bank Account via online or mobile banking
- If you maintain online or mobile banking facilities with any of the below financial institutions, you can settle your Nations Trust Bank Credit Card via CEFT Transfer
- Please enter the full credit card number as the beneficiary account and name on card as the beneficiary name.
- Select Beneficiary Bank as Nations Trust Bank Head Office/General.
- Enter payment amount and proceed with Transfer.
- Select your bank from below:
|Amana Bank||MCB Bank|
|Bank of Ceylon||National Development Bank|
|Cargills Bank||National Savings Bank|
|Commercial Bank||Pan Asia Banking Corporation|
|Commercial Leasing & Finance||Sampath Bank|
|DFCC Bank||Senkadagala Finance|
|Habib Bank||Seylan Bank|
- Through any Nations Trust Bank Branch or ATM.
Or at any of the following partners island wide
- Keells (Handling Fee Charges - 0.75% from the value of the payment made)
- Abans (Handling Fee Charges - 0.75% from the value of the payment made)
- Singer (Handling Fee Charges - 0.75% from the value of the payment made)
- Commercial Bank Branches (Handling Fee Charges – LKR 100.00) or Commercial bank Digital Banking - Bill Payment Channels ( Processing fee charges LKR 75.00)