Welcome to Nations Trust Private Banking, our knowledge and expertise in the industry enables us to provide you an unparalleled array of products and services that cater to your lifestyle, allowing you to focus on creating your "Timeless Legacy".
Where your legacy begins
Welcome to the Art of Private Banking
Walk into the Private Banking Centre at No. 53, Horton Place, Colombo 07, and enjoy personalised banking services in an ambience akin to an art gallery. While speaking to your dedicated customer relationship manager, take a closer look at the collection of contemporary Sri Lankan art pieces that adorn the walls. Enjoy spacious interiors, private meeting rooms, an expansive parking area and more.
No. 53, Horton Place, Colombo 07
Building a long-lasting relationship is our aim. To that end, we assign a dedicated Relationship Manager who will be your one contact in providing you with custom-created financial solutions to address all your financial requirements.
and preferential rates & fees
A diversified financial portfolio is easily achievable with our wealth management partnering service. Our Relationship Manager will consult with you to identify your specific needs.
Art is a love of the creative, and a passion for most. Art is also an attractive investment that diversifies your financial portfolio. At Nations Trust Bank Private Banking we will connect you with an expert in the industry for you to obtain an art advisory service, tailor-made to offer a myriad of services to enrich your passion.
Establishing a line of succession is a vital step in any legacy. Make plans and prepare for the succession of your personal estates and the management of financial obligations with us at Nations Trust Bank Private Banking. To accomplish your needs we have made arrangements with experts in the field for you to obtain the following comprehensive services:
Convenience at every level is our goal. We offer ultimate convenience through our Bank-At-Your-Doorstep service, through which a bank representative will visit* you bringing banking services to your door step.
A busy lifestyle requires a seamless travel experience. We make that possible with an end-to-end hassle-free travel solution through Nations Trust Bank Private Banking travel concierge privileges. We will connect you with a leading travel and hospitality partner who will ensure all your overseas tours will be handled efficiently and with ease.
As a frequent traveler, an in-between moment of rest and relaxation is precious. We at Nations Trust Bank Private Banking aim to make your overseas travel a highly relaxing experience by providing you with unlimited access to the Palm Strip Lounge at Bandaranaike International Airport.
Memories created during an exclusive vacation are invaluable. We cater to that need at Nations Trust Private Banking by offering you a Marina Membership to ‘Marina Bolgoda’, a private lakeside country club synonymous for its water sports, lake excursions, gourmet cuisine, selected entertainment and special events.
We are happy to invite the next generation of Private Banking Members for one-of-a-kind banking experience. Step onboard to access an array of possibilities allowing your next generation to focus on creating their “Timeless Legacy”.
The value of wealth is highlighted when shared with those in need. Our philanthropic management account service will allow you to do just that by saving a percentage of your earnings for philanthropic activities. Furthermore, our CSR experts will be on hand to assist you in organizing any CSR project of your choice.
Managing your lifestyle and finances while you are away from home could be challenging. Nations Trust Bank Private Banking - Global membership will ease your burdens and put your mind at ease.
Your membership comes with many benefits and added privileges together with our holistic financial solutions that suit your personal lifestyle whether in Sri Lanka or overseas.
- Free delivery for purchases of artwork
We will connect you with a leading travel and hospitality partner who will ensure all your overseas tours will be handled efficiently and with ease.
- Booking airline tickets
- Hotel reservations
- Visa arrangement
- International roaming mobile data activation
- Room upgrade upon availability
- Enjoy discounts at Ameri-Rent a Car during your holiday in Sri Lanka
- Self-Drive: 20% discount on rental for selected models of Hatchback cars, SUV's and Sedan cars on a weekly or monthly basis Chauffeur Driven: 10% discount on rental for Cars & Vans and selected SUV's for round tours
- 50% discount on Joining Fee of exclusive lounge access membership to 'Marina Bolgoda'
- Free membership (100% joining fee and 100% first-year annual fee) for NTB Private Banking Clients who purchase selected Jet ski models from Debug Auto Exclusive Pvt Limited / Debug Hospitality and Leisure Pvt Ltd
- A dedicated relationship manager and a 24/7 service help desk prioritizing Nations Trust Bank's Private Banking Members.
- 10% off the standard room rate for Super Deluxe and higher categories for inpatients
Comprehensive medical checkup at Parkway Singapore Group (Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital and Parkway East Hospital)
- A Five percent (5%) discount on fully paid inpatient hospital bill (excluding doctors’ fees)
- A ten percent (10%) discount on Executive Health Screening (EHS) packages including Cardiac screening at Parkway Group’s state of the art hospitals
- A minimum monthly average credit balance of LKR 10 million in any deposit account along with a monthly average balance of at least LKR 10,000 in a current or savings account, or
- A total average balance of LKR 20 million in both deposits and loans along with a monthly average balance of at least LKR 10,000 in a current or savings account, or
- Remit a net salary of LKR 500,000 per month to Nations Salary Saver savings or current account, or
- Maintain a monthly average credit balance of LKR 250,000 or equivalent in any foreign currency in a Savings/Current account excluding investment planners and, Invest a minimum of LKR25 million in Fixed Income Securities (Treasury Bills, Bonds or Repos) through Nations Trust Bank PLC.