- Reward yourself with Nations Prabuddha Senior Citizen Savings Account to enjoy your golden years in peace and prosperity.
Preferential interest rate of 4.0% on Nations Prabuddha Senior Citizen Savings Account.
Click here to view Savings interest slabs (effective from 1st August 2020)
Interest Rate p.a.
0 – 4,999
5,000 and above
- No penalties on pre-mature upliftment of fixed deposits for medical emergencies
- In the event of a medical emergency if customer requires to prematurely uplift the deposit, below form should be filled and submitted to the branch along with relevant supporting documents
- Upon evaluation of the documents and the validity of the claim, the waiver will be granted
- Option to open the savings account jointly with spouse or children.
- A loan facility up to a maximum of 15 times of the monthly pension.
- Customer should be a government or private pensioner
- Monthly pension should be transferred to Nations Prabuddha Savings Account
- Net monthly pension amount should be LKR.45,000/- or above
- Maximum loan period is 5 years
- Minimum loan amount is LKR 200,000 & maximum loan amount is LKR 1.5Mn
- Loan can be applied jointly with spouse or children
- An insurance cover should be obtained by the customer which will be facilitated by the Bank
- Age should be between 60-72 years
- Overdraft and loan facilities based on the account balance*
- Credit Card facility*
- Nations MasterCard Shopping Debit Card
- No charges for over-the counter deposits and withdrawals
- Bank-At-Your-Doorstep service
- Be a Sri Lankan National over 60 years, holding a National Identity Card/Valid passport residing in Sri Lanka
- Be a Non-National over 60 years holding a valid Resident Visa
- Duly completed account opening form
- Initial deposit of Rs.2,000/-
- Copy of the National Identity Card or Valid Passport
- Billing proof (A recent utility bill as proof of address if the permanent address differs from NIC address)
- Additional documents when applying for the loan facilities