Nations Trust Bank has established itself as a bright star in Sri Lanka’s banking firmament, winning numerous industry related awards and blazing new trails in the banking sector in the country. Despite being a relatively new entrant in Sri Lanka, we have been able to demonstrate our commitment to achieve excellence in all aspects of the banking and finance sector.
One area of special significance is the field of Human Resource Management, a discipline close to the heart of Nations Trust Bank, where our corporate goals and employee aspirations go hand in hand.
- “Best Digital Bank in Sri Lanka 2020” at the Global Banking and Finance Awards ® 2020
- One of the top 15 business establishments in Sri Lanka in 2019 as ranked by Business Today Magazine
- Gold Award for Bank of the Year for Financial Inclusivity (Category B) - Technovation Awards 2019
- Gold Award for Bank of the Year for Excellence in Customer Convenience (Category B) - Technovation Awards 2019
- Silver Award for Most Innovative Bank of the Year - Technovation Awards 2019
- Silver Award for Excellence in Interbank Payments (Banking Institutions) - Technovation Awards 2019
- Silver award for the in-house developed "Incus" SME CPR workflow - ICT Awards - NBQSA 2019'
- One of the top 30 business establishments in Sri Lanka in 2018 as ranked by Business Today Magazine
- "The Category Award on Governance" - Corporate Citizen Sustainability Awards 2017
- Winner of the Infosys Finacle Global award for Emerging Technologies led Innovations 2017
- Fastest Growing Retail Bank in Sri Lanka - International Finance Magazine Awards 2014
- Best Private bank in Sri Lanka - World Finance Banking Awards 2012
- Most innovative Bank in Sri Lanka - World Finance Banking Awards 2011
- Joint Runner up - Banking Sector Category - Annual National Business Excellence Awards - 2011
- Silver Award for the best Annual Report 2009 - League of American Communication Professionals LLC
- American Express service quality awards issuing category winner - 2008