With our customers leading ever busier lives, it has become vital to provide our services to you wherever and whenever you want them. With Nations Online Banking you have the bank at your fingertips 24/7 any day of the year. And this comes at no extra cost to you.
- Use the login ID and Password along with a randomly generated number to log in to the service
- Nations Online Banking is supported on Internet Explorer version 9.0 or above and also on your favourite web browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
Be a Nations Trust Bank customer who has a Savings Account, Current Account, Loan Facility, Fixed Deposit or Credit Card, and you can get yourself registered for this service
There are many ways to get registered, depending on the type of accounts you have.
- Just visit the Nations Online Banking login page and click New User to register for the service. All you need is a valid Credit or Debit Card and your contact details registered with the bank, and you can start using the service right away.
- If you do not have a Debit or Credit card please visit any Nations Trust Bank branch and get registered for the service.
Please visit the nearest Nations Trust Bank branch and get registered for the service. We will send you the login credentials through the postal service
- See your entire banking portfolio at a glance
- Open Savings & FD without walking into a branch
- Make your regular bill payments online (under a daily limit of Rs 500,000)
- Transfer funds online to your frequent beneficiaries (under a daily limit if Rs 1,500,000)
- View your credit card details online
- Pay your credit card bills online
- Download your monthly e-Statements
- Make any other Bank fund transfers online (under a daily limit of Rs 500,000)
- Schedule Standing Instructions
- Request a new cheque book or make a stop payment on an issued cheque
- Get details on uncleared cheques
- Send and receive secure messages to and from the bank