- Amendment to General Business Conditions (Joint Accounts)
In the event of an account being a joint account, the joint account holders shall be jointly and severally liable for any overdraft loan or other credit facilities or accommodation granted to any such account, together with all interest, commissions and other banking charges and expenses.
Where any account is in joint names, in the event of the death of any joint account holder, the remaining account holder/s of such account shall be treated by the Bank as the holder/s of such account and as the only person/s having any title or interest to the monies in such account. Accordingly, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the operating instructions, the monies in such account shall be paid by the Bank to the surviving account holder/s.
Any notice required to be given to joint accountholders shall be addressed to the primary account holder
- Nations Saver interest rate will be revised as below with effect from 15th June 2021
|Account Balance (LKR)||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
- Nations Max Bonus base interest rate will be revised to 2.5% with effect from 01st March 2021 and bonus interest rates will remain the same.
- SMS Banking Service Migration to Digital Services
SMS banking services will migrate to digital banking services effective 1st October 2020 and we encourage you to access your card/bank account details with ease via below mentioned digital banking services;
- Inner Circle segment & Salary Saver Account fee effective 1st July 2020
|Client Category||ATM Withdrawals from other BANK LankaPay ATM’s (per month)||CEFT Charges (Online/Mobile)|
|Inner Circle Members||3 free withdrawals*||LKR 50/- per transaction|
|Nations Salary Saver Customers (Individual Category)||No free withdrawals (Rs.30 per withdrawal)||LKR 50/- per transaction|
*Note: ATM withdrawal fee will be charged for first 3 withdrawals and refunded at the end of the month
- Suspension of Nations Business Rewards Programme
Dear Valued Customer,
The Nations Business Rewards Programme will be temporarily suspended w.e.f 01/06/2020 until further notice. This will not impact the rewards earned up to 31/05/2020.
Please contact your Account Relationship Officer for any further clarification.
We appreciate your patronage and patience.
- Postponement of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Nations Trust Bank PLC, which was scheduled to be held at 10.00 am on 31st March 2020, has been postponed.
This decision has been taken due to the prevailing situation in the country due to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the Government's directive to avoid public gatherings.
At this time, the safety and well- being of our shareholders, our people and the public are our top priority.
The new date and venue for the AGM will be notified in due course. We regret any inconvenience caused in this regard.
- Indefinite Suspension of “Fuel Up & Win a Cruise Tour” Promotional Draw
We regret to bring to your notice that the Fuel Up & Win Promotional Draw, with an all-expenses-paid cruise holiday for the winning Cardholder and their travel companion, has been indefinitely suspended. This is as a result of the prevailing health and safety concerns in the Far East, which is the operating area of the planned cruise package and includes stops in Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand; all countries presently affected by the on-going 2020 Novel Corona Virus Epidemic.
As the safety and well-being of all our Cardholders are top on the list of our priorities, we have been regrettably compelled to take this serious measure and we sincerely regret any inconvenience caused.
We also take this opportunity to thank our Cardholders for their loyalty. We take great pleasure in designing and providing unparalleled loyalty rewards programmes such as “Fuel Up & Win”, which is one of our longest-running programmes. We are working towards delivering alternative programmes that do not present any undue risks to our Cardholders in the near future.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Nations Trust Bank Master Card Credit Cards
- Nations Trust Bank has appointed the following agents to provide the stated services on behalf of the Bank:
Cash Delivery Agencies
- AB Securitas (Pvt) Ltd.
- Transnational Logistic Solutions Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
- Certis Lanka Secure Logistics (Pvt) Ltd.
- Singer Sri Lanka PLC
- Please note that the operating hours of "Bank at Your Door Step" (BAYD) service will be revised with effect from 1st September 2019. Click here for details.
- The Financial Intelligence Unit of the Central Bank has issued a warning about fraudulent schemes designed to mislead individuals. Click here for more details.
- Click here to view our revised Fees & Charges