Product Manager - Cash Management
Closing Date: 12th February 2023
- Cash Management product development and maintenance.
- Conduct comprehensive UAT and production sanity testing for all developments / bug resolutions in NDE web and mobile applications successfully.
- Identify risk events in all Cash Management products and services managed by Cash Management team and implement adequate controls to mitigate the risk exposure.
- Create awareness of product through knowledge sharing sessions to both internal and external stakeholder
- Meet the set customer acquisition and revenue targets.
- Implement IT systems/Processes required for Cash management products.
- Evaluate existing product proposition with customer feedback and market trends to design product enhancements/upgrades.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the digital arena for businesses and evolving client needs to ensure Nations Trust Bank offer stays ahead of competition.
- Thorough knowledge of payment products and services offered to corporate and SME customers.
- Thorough knowledge of Trade products and services offered to corporate and SME customers.
- Strong communication skills in verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Project management skills and experience in managing projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- 7 Years out of which 3 Years at Managerial Level with hands on experience in a Bank / Financial Institution / Service Industry with a Degree or a full/ part qualification (at least up to Managerial level for CIMA students)
- Previous experience in Corporate, Middle Market or SME Banking would be advantageous.
- First-hand experience in managing a team of Core banking UAT and online channel UAT.
- Experience in API testing, Web Service (WS) using SOAPUI and POSTMAN would be an additional qualification.