Manager - Transactional Banking
Closing Date: 12th February 2023
- Customer Relationship Management through Target driven client onboarding in line with the Corporate threshold and ensure achievement of customer service standards and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand service and product needs through constant dialogue with the customers and maintain customer call reports
- To target opportunities of cross sell products and services and be vigilant of competitor activity and ensure profitable customers are retained and grown consistently
- identifying and acquiring new clients to achieve volume and revenue targets and by maintaining a cordial and deepen business relationship with customers to ensure high level of retention
- Drawing up of marketing plan for the year /month for the area of responsibility and ensuring the implementation of the marketing and call plan
- Coordinate with MIS teams to maintain a portfolio level MI in order to track client performance, profitability and minimize attrition.
- To manage risk and excesses on portfolio by educating the Customers on products, services and operating guidelines of the Bank to ensure transparent relationship platform
- Provide timely, accurate and valid feedback to the Senior Manager on conduct of account and other relevant parameters to ensure timely and prudent credit decisions.
- Achieve operational efficiency and excellent customer service and ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines and internal policies
- Achieve zero complaint level keeping in line with banks mission of providing unparallel superlative customer service and maintain discipline and ethical business practices safeguarding the banks image
- Close co-ordination between customer and operational departments and branches to ensure timely accurate and speedy transactional flow and ensure compliance with the bank policy and procedure and local statutory requirements
- A team player with an outgoing personality and good Industry knowledge to develop a profitable customer base through service excellence is essential
- Excellent people management skills
- Good analytical and multi tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience & Qualifications
- 7 Years out of which 2 Years at Deputy Managerial Level with hands on experience in corporate business (such as Cash Collection, Payments and Supply Chain Management)
- 6 Years out of which 2 Years at Deputy Managerial Level with hands on experience in corporate business (such as Cash Collection, Payments and Supply Chain Management)
- A Degree or a Full/Part Qualification