Manager - Treasury Sales
Closing Date: 25th February 2023
- Achieve budget revenues for foreign exchange operations.
- Market products offered by the Treasury to the specific assigned portfolio of clients.
- Provide market coverage to all clients of the bank on financial markets.
- Proactively manage relationships of portfolio of clients and cross-sell other Treasury and bank products.
- Assist relevant coverage groups on onboarding new clients.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and bank controls & procedures.
- Guide customers on risk management and value-optimising strategies across FX, Rates and Fixed Income Asset classes.
- Regular interaction with other stakeholders of the Treasury Sales business.
- Achieve other non-revenue KPIs of the Treasury Sales Desk.
- No governance or regulatory breaches and good conduct.
- Knowledge of Treasury products & markets.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal & selling skills.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a banking/financial institution/corporate (minimum of 2 years at Deputy/Manager level).
- Experience in Treasury is preferred.
- Operations Certificate offered by the Financial Market Association (ACI) or a certificate from a foreign exchange dealing/operations course conducted by the Centre for Banking Studies of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka will be an added advantage.
Get in touch
Get in touch
24 Hour contact centre+94 (0)11 4 711411