Manager / Deputy Manager - Internal Communications & Employer Branding
Closing Date: 31st October 2022
- Develop and execute the internal communications plan in line with the Bank’s overall strategy
- Responsible for engaging employees through communication and keeping them up to date
- Development and maintenance of the Bank’s intranet and its content, ensuring established standards are met.
- Organizing and managing staff related campaigns, presentations and events
- Brand advisory to staff and business units on Banks identity.
- Managing the compilation and release of staff newsletters and emailers; writing content, arranging photography, overseeing design and production (static and video).
- Provide support for internal and external marketing communication campaigns and related activities
- Handle employee branded merchandise design and production.
- Excellent creative content writing and verbal communication skills
- Tri-lingual skills will be an advantage
- Experienced in handling internal digital communication tools and platforms
- Strong diplomacy and employee engagement skills
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in developing, contributing to internal communications strategies will be an added advantage
- A degree or a full/part professional qualification in Marketing/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience