Deputy Manager - Learning & Development
Closing Date: 12th February 2023
- Ensure the assigned business unit trainings are conducted with a process to measure effectiveness.
- Develop/source online learning materials as a primary method of delivery.
- Facilitate department specific training and development needs.
- Conduct internal certification programs to enhance skills to ensure readily available talent pipeline.
- Ensure all the front-line staff deliver quality service at all customer touch points.
- Overall administration and execution of training interventions.
- Periodical follow up on training needs through a structured training needs assessment and all the identified skills gaps are bridged and closed.
- Operate within the Learning & Development budget seeking cost efficiencies.
Special Skills and Attributes
- Effective/inspirational communicator with excellent written, spoken & negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge of effective learning & development methods and delivery of same
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Good presentation & training skills
- Wide knowledge of computer systems & conversant in MS Office applications
- Effective problem-solving skills
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years’ hands on experience in Learning & Development and Talent Management
- Out of which 2 years’ experience in Deputy Manager level
- A degree or a professional qualification in related fields including Human Resources, Marketing or Sales
- License to conduct special programs is preferred
Get in touch
Get in touch
24 Hour contact centre+94 (0)11 4 711411