Assistant Vice President - Bancassurance
Closing Date: 18th February 2023
- Effective sales management by implement robust sales process and support to enhance productivity and manage incentives.
- Conduct systematic sales programs on LMS and FAME and to automate MIS and monitoring tools.
- Coordinate high level liaison team between NTB, UAL and other Insurance companies which tied up with NTB and provide best in class operational support.
- Seamless integration and dedicated operational support, partner alignment, integration and enablement with Insurance companies.
- Provide priority service for Inner Circle, Private banking and Platinum Business Banking customers and provide robust product development process.
- Work on other incomes by augmenting Insurance to our existing and new products by negotiating with other insurance companies to generate fee-based income to the Bank
- Targeted sales through jointly developed customer propensity model and ease of sales with customer financial planning and profiling tools.
- A team player with an outgoing personality and good marketing skills
- Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and multi tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Experience & Qualifications
- 9 Years in Banking/Finance out of which 5 Years at Managerial Level with experience in Insurance and Sales
- Insurance system knowledge (Commission, premium reconciliation) would be an added advantage
- A Degree or a Professional Qualification
Get in touch
Get in touch
24 Hour contact centre+94 (0)11 4 711411