Analyst - Information Security (Threat & Vulnerability Management)
Closing Date: 26th February 2023
We are on the lookout for one who can be responsible from Network Security, Systems security, Cyber threat analysis and proactive remediation while meeting regulatory compliances of the Bank.
- Conduct external and internal vulnerability scans, Penetration tests, Special application security reviews as necessary and ensure findings are remediated in a timely manner as per agreed upon timelines and policies.
- Ensure latest threats and critical vulnerabilities are identified, communicated and necessary controls are implemented to reduce exposure to zero-day attacks.
- Drive red team/blue team initiatives.
- Conduct configuration compliance reviews and establish hardening guidelines.
- Conducts periodic reviews on existing processes and technical infrastructure and suggests / re-engineer required processes for security improvements.
- Validate and triage identified vulnerabilities and track remediation efforts to their completion.
- Participate in rapid action efforts or other emergency response as needed.
- Understanding of the attacker kill chain, common exploitation techniques and mitigations.
- Experience implementing, managing, and supporting vulnerability management platforms.
- Knowledge on the MITRE framework, web application/API/mobile security.
- Willingness to pursue required professional certifications/qualifications such as CEH, Pentest+.
- Basic knowledge on DLP, PAM, SIEM, EDR/XDR, ZTE, SWG would be an added advantage.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 month to 1 years’ experience in hands-on security assessments.
- An IT related Degree / Diploma from a recognized institution or relevant professional qualification from a recognized professional body.
Get in touch
Get in touch
24 Hour contact centre+94 (0)11 4 711411